Iittala is part of Fiskars Corporation, a global supplier of a wide range of consumer products for the home, garden and outdoors. The products are known for their functional design and ease of use. Iittala’s glass factory is a small series manufacturer specialised in the production of coloured glass. It produces art glass through craftsmanship and glasses, candleholders and lanterns, glass parts and plates mechanically.
Design och konstruktion
- Compliance with statutory regulations as the factory expanded
- Improving fire safety elsewhere in the factory
- The prevention of hazardous situations
- Uninterrupted continuance of production
- Design of the expansion phase’s fire safety alongside new construction
- Building a fire alarm system compliant with statutory regulations
- Building a fire alarm system that covers the entire factory
- Building a sampling device in a tall ceiling area
- Caverion was in charge of the fire alarm system’s design and implementation. It also services and maintains the fire detector and gas extinguishing systems.
- Disciplines: Security & Safety
- Year: 2014